Lynn Hood/Crackerjack Marketing
Lynn Hood is the Top Kernel at Crackerjack Marketing, an integrated marketing firm that helps medical device, bioscience, high tech and business-to-business companies strategically position themselves and increase sales. Crackerjack is the answer for businesses that need a right-sized solution for their marketing, branding or public relations needs.
Lynn has more than 25 years of experience working with agencies and corporations in marketing and communications. Before founding Crackerjack Marketing, she was President of Hood Marketing Solutions for 20 years. Prior to that, Lynn was a senior writer for the Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO) and served as Communications Manager for Oglethorpe Power Corporation. She has also worked with Liberty Life Insurance/Liberty Corporation, Southern Vital Record Center, Pearl River Basin Development District and the Appalachia Health Council, and began her career as a reporter for the Augusta Chronicle-Herald.
Lynn is active in a number of organizations that support Atlanta’s growth:
• Founding member of SEMDA (Southeastern Medical Device Association) and remains on the Board of Directors after eight years. This is the seventh SEMDA Conference she has worked with.
• Chair of the Marketing Committee for three years for the Health IT Leadership Summit, and served as Director of the inaugural Intel Innovation Award program for the 2011 Summit.
• Board of Advisors – TAG Health Society
• Board of Advisors – Metro Atlanta Chamber, involved with HIT and Medical Device subcommittees
• Board of Directors – Women in Bio – Atlanta Chapter
• Marketing Chair – Clinical Trials in Georgia Conference